Saudi eGovernment Program
المملكة العربية السعودية
The Solutions Design & Architecture Director is responsible to lead the solution design & architecture department for designing, describing, and managing proper design and analysis of all systems and applications developed and maintained by Yesser.
- Leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a software solution.
- Working with technical teams to bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions, finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems, describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, how different components of business, information, and technology architectures are used in a particular solution, and defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Leading the activities of :
. Analyzing the technology environment
. Analyzing enterprise specifics
. Analyzing and documenting requirements
. Setting the collaboration framework
. Creating a solution prototype
. Participating in technology stack selection
. Controlling solution development
. Supporting project management
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Software Engineering Strategy and plans as befitting the Department and business line needs and objectives.
- Set department performance objectives, in coordination with the performance team, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and strategic .
- objectives and communicate periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements.
- Manage the process of executing solution analysis and arcitecture activities in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services.
- Plan and manage the implementation of a schedule of planned releases to pre-production and production environments
- Manage the implementation of configuration audits; track, monitor and resolve discrepancy reports
1) Problem solving & Strategic thinking
2) Customer Orientation
3) Effective Communication
4) Team Work
1) IT Governance, Quality Assurance and Planning Skills
2) Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle
3) Knowledgeable across multiple applied technologies and IT solution architecture tools
4) Programming Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in related field of the software solution design and development.
- Well understanding of systems architectures, integrations, networking, and security.
- Well Understanding of IBM WebSphere, Oracel, SAP, F5, Linux, VMware, and Networking.